Imagine you have been asked to present at a town hall meeting. You are presenting the details of a new local policy that is being proposed. Your audience wants to know the problem, proposed solutions, risks, challenges, and funding opportunities. Develop a PowerPoint presentation. In slides 2-8, provide presentation notes elaborating on the slide narrative.
The sequence of slides should be as follows.
1) Slide 1: Title slide includes the title of the assignment, student name, course title, and date.
2) Slide 2: Define and analyze the problem to include possible conflicts that include political conflicts.
3) Slide 3: Construct policy alternatives.
4) Slide 4: Identify stakeholders and roles.
Click Here to Place Order
5) Slides 5 and 6: Identify budget cost factors, and introduce saving measures.
6) Slide 7: Choose evaluative criteria.
7) Slide 8: Identify any incentives, subsidies, and support.
8) Slide 9: Draw conclusions in a summary.
9) Slide 10: References slide in APA style that uses a minimum of two sources.
Add detail to your slides in the notes section of the presentation. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be referenced per APA guidelines. Make sure to format your presentation according to APA style.