Wk 3 assignment | Literature homework help
21st Century Instructional Plan #1
Part 1: Instructional Plan Design & Description
Synthesize what you have learned thus far by developing an instructional plan utilizing one of the templates provided in Week Two. As an option, you may choose to design your own instructional plan combining elements of the samples provided or locate one you believe is to be of equal quality. However, you must seek permission from your instructor PRIOR to beginning your assignment.
Your instructional plan must include the following components regardless of the format you choose:
- Grade level content standard (using either math or ELA standards).
- Appropriate ISTE standards.
- Learning objective (clear, measurable, describes WHO will do WHAT and HOW).
- Gradual Release of Responsibility (each phase clearly labeled and utilized).
- Differentiated instruction (how you will reach all learners).
- Evidence of purposeful rigor and student thinking:
- At least two levels of Depth of Knowledge (DOK), clearly labeled.
- At least one purposeful question posed by teacher to promote critical thinking.
- Assessment FOR learning;
- Provide two different ways to assess including authentic formative assessment.
- Use of technology that supports the learning outcome and instructional strategies.
Part 2: Description
In addition to the template, provide a one- to two-page synopsis of your plan, using APA format. Elaborate on areas that are difficult to show on the instructional plan, such as how you applied Webb’s Depth of Knowledge (DOK) to the activities and/or assessments.
- Describe the stages at which you will assess students, and explain how you will use this data to adjust your instruction and provide students with feedback.
- Last, discuss the technology you chose to integrate and the purpose it will serve in helping students meet the learning objective.
If you choose to design your own instructional plan combining elements of the samples provided, or locate one you believe is to be of equal quality, you must seek permission from your instructor prior to beginning your assignment. Cite at least three scholarly sources, including those prescribed for the week’s learning, CCSS and ISTE standards.