Will you help? | Education homework help
You will create and deliver an art lesson plan that integrates social studies and language arts. After implementing the lesson, you will write a reflection of your experience.
Choose one of the art lesson plans created in Topics 3-6 and modify the lesson plan according to recommendations from your instructor and classroom teacher. With the modification, include concepts from social studies and language arts.
Use the format of one of the “Lesson Plan Templates” available on the College of Education’s page in the Student Success Center to create the cross-content Art lesson plan that includes the following:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to early learning standards (ELS) as well as your state’s subject standards.
- Anticipatory set
- Reasoning and problem-solving
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes.
- Assessments (e.g., pre/post-test, formative, summative, etc.)
Teach the lesson, and then write a 500-750-word reflection essay analyzing the feedback you received from your classroom teacher and personal observations about the experience, and explain the following:
- How did you promote student readiness for learning, a positive learning environment, supportive interactions, engagement, and enthusiasm?
- How did you plan instruction that used effective strategies and resources, including the appropriate use of technology, to meet the needs of students?
- Explain why there is value in cross-content lessons. Use your research from Topic 1 and personal experience from your implemented lesson.
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your lesson.
- What changes will you implement in your next lesson? Be sure to provide specific examples.