Whitepaper on Food Security Assignments | Online Homework Help
The issue is not the lack of food in the world, but the access to food. In many developing countries, the food shortage is due to governmental control over food. These governments maintain control and preference by limiting access of nutritious food to certain groups, thereby weaponizing food.
In this second assignment, research the impact of poverty on global food security and the potential technological solutions. Write a minimum of four pages (not including the cover letter) assessing the impact of food insecurity. Select one country from the United Nations list of developing countries to use as an example throughout your assessment. The completed version of this assignment will include the following items:
- Cover page: Include your name, title of course, name of the developing country you have chosen from the UN list, current date, and the name of your instructor.
- Introduction: Introduce the topic of the whitepaper (half-page minimum).
- One-page (minimum) answers to each of the following questions (for a total of three pages):
- What is food insecurity, and what role does population growth play in it?
- What specific factors interrupt the flow of food from the source to the people in the developing country you selected?
- What forms of technology can be used to reduce hunger and improve food security? Explain how these technological solutions would work.
Note: Give examples in your responses to each of the above questions as it relates to the developing country you have chosen.
- Conclusion: A one-half page (minimum) conclusion.
Cite at least five credible sources excluding Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedias for your assessment. A brief list of suggested resources has been provided at the end of the course guide.
This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different compared to other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. (Note: You’ll be prompted to enter your Blackboard login credentials to view these standards.)