Week 9 Discussion| Online Assignment Help
1) I want a response to my history class. Make sure the response cover all the instructions in the word document below.
2) Also, provide me with Turnitin report of plagiarism and grammar mistakes.
3) Your response should be Responses should run between 200 and 400 words but you need to cover all the questions in word document.
4) I have given you rubric guideline
5) Due today after 3 hours at 9:00 p.m
6) Also, after I receive your response, I will give you another students response, and you will provide me with a substantive response of at least 100 words to someone else’s post In this responses you want to fully explain why you agree or disagree with what the person has said
8) Part two due after 4 hours
For this discussion, carefully read sources 47 through 50 in Chapter 8 of Voices of Freedom(starting on page 143). While the nation was born of a Revolution that was quite radical (in some ways), by the 1790s the many Americans began to concern themselves with stability. However, the ideals of the Revolution proved very difficult to contain. In these sources you’ll read statements from Americans asking for change and from those seeking to prevent change. In your discussion post, explain how both sides connected their points to the Revolution.
In your response you should use evidence from the primary sources to prove your point. Typically this requires a three-step process of making your assertions about the issue, giving the reader evidence that proves your point (usually by providing a brief quotation from the text), and then fully explaining to the reader why the evidence proves your point. When you do provide information from the reader, be sure to provide citation. A simple parenthetical with the editor’s name and the page number (Foner, 30) will suffice since we are all reading the same few sources each week.
Responses should run between 200 and 400 words.
For full credit, be sure to provide a substantive response of at least 100 words to someone else’s post after you have posted your response. In these responses you want to fully explain why you agree or disagree with what the person has said.
A grading rubric for these discussions is available in the content section of this Blackboard site.