Week 8 assignment | Human Resource Management homework help
In the unit studies, you have been exploring the role of diversity in human resource management. For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation that examines the role of diversity initiatives in achieving business, organizational, and cultural goals. Your PowerPoint presentation should be a professional presentation reflective of a corporate work environment. Complete the following:
- Read the SWOT Analysis page (linked in the Resources) for an explanation of the SWOT method.
- Analyze your organization’s current diversity initiatives, using a SWOT analysis.
- Use the results of your SWOT analysis to develop a business case for improving or creating a diversity initiative to meet the global competitive environment. Your business case should do the following:
- Describe the motivation of the diversity initiative.
- Describe the alignment of the diversity initiative with the achievement of business, organizational, and cultural goals.
- Describe your new diversity initiative, or describe what substantive improvements you would make to a current diversity initiative.
- Describe the benefits and risks associated with the diversity initiative.
- Create an 8–10-slide PowerPoint presentation, using presentation notes that describe your SWOT analysis, business case, and proposed diversity initiative. Note:If you do not have PowerPoint installed on your computer, you may download a trial version at Microsoft’s Web site.
- Use your board of directors as the model audience to which you would direct this presentation.
- Include citations in the slide notes.
- Include a references slide.
There is no additional written component required for this assignment.
Refer to the Diversity Strategies Scoring Guide to ensure you meet all of the evaluation criteria before submitting this assignment. As we near the end of the course consider your progress and growing confidence in responding to assignments and writing in a professional manner. The class is a community and you have made a contribution as your instructor and peers have made to your development.