Week 10 assignment | Business & Finance homework help
I NEED A TEACHER WHO WILL COMPLETE MY ASSIGNMENT ON THE DATE GIVING AND USE THE CORRECT FORMAT, WHICH IS APA FORMAT. PLEASE DON’T TAKE THE ASSIGNMENT IF YOU CAN’T FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE DIRECTIONS.
Assignment 3: Communication Dilemma—Getting Credit
Due Week 10 and worth 260 points
In order to complete this assignment, refer to the Case Study titled “Communication Dilemma—Getting Credit” found in Chapter 7 of your Reeves textbook. In addition, use the Internet or Strayer Library to research the gender communication structure in three (3) countries of your choosing.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Propose three (3) lessons you can learn from gender communication in business. Suggest two (2) ways that gender communication in business can affect a business as a whole. Justify your response.
- Compare and contrast Robert’s and Claudia’s styles of communication. Next, speculate on three (3) ways that their communication styles impacted their handling of the situation. Provide support for your response.
- Imagine if you were in Robert’s shoes. Suggest three (3) ways that you could deal with the situation with Claudia. Next, imagine that you are Claudia. Suggest the main actions that you would take in this situation. Justify your response.
- Compare and contrast three (3) ways your selected countries’ gender communications are similar or differ. Next, identify one (1) common element from your selected countries’ gender communications; then, suggest two (2) reasons why this element is prevalent in all of your selected countries. If your selected countries’ gender communications do not share any common elements, suggest two (2) reasons as to why this is the case. Justify your response.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.