Directions: Review at 8 of the provided websites then select 4 of the 8 to rate using the provided rating scale provided. You will write a 1 page summary of how these web-sites supports the teaching and learning of students ages birth to 8 years.
1. National Association for the Education of Young Children www.naeyc.org
2. Early Childhood Educators and Family Web Corner http://users.sgi.net/-cokids/
3. Sunshine Online www.sunshine.co.nz/
4. Preschool Teacher www.bv.net/-stormie/
5. Hall of Early Childhood Education www.tenet.edu/academia/earlychild.html
6. Resources for Early Childhood Special Education www.mcps.k12.md.us/curriculum/pep/pz.html
7. The Perpetual Preschool www.perpetualpreschool.com
8. Kinder Korner www.geocities.com/Hertland/Hollow/1213
9. Connecting Students-Preschool through Second Grade www.connectingstudents.com/themes/ps2.htm#
10. A World of Kindergartens www.iup.edu/-njyost/KHI/KHI.htmlx
11. Family Education www.familyed.com
12. Center for Child Development at Harvard http://developingchild.harvard.edu/
13. Zero to three https://www.zerotothree.org/
14. Storyline Online http://www.storylineonline.net/
As you prepare to work with children and their families, having a firm list of websites useful in planning instructions are essential. You will select 8 sites to review. then complete the website review sheet to evaluate 4 of the 8 sites you reviewed. you will then provide a 1 -2 page summary of how these web-sites supports the teaching and learning of students ages birth to eight. Discuss the usefulness of each web-site and how you would or would not share or use in future teaching.
Why Choose Us
Professional Academic Writers
Customer Support 24/7
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
Admission and Business Papers
Editing and Proofreading