Walmart manages ethics and compliance challenges | HRM 522 Ethics and Advocacy for Human Resource Professionals | Strayer University
Walmart Manages Ethics and Compliance Challenges
Due Week 3 and worth 200 points
Read “Case Study 3: Walmart Manages Ethics and Compliance Challenges,” located on page 407 of the textbook. Then, research and read two or more articles related to Walmart and ethics.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Examine the manner in which Walmart’s business philosophy has impacted its perception of being unethical towards supply and employee stakeholders. Provide one (1) example of Walmart in an unethical situation.
- Determine the major effects that Walmart’s business philosophy has had on its human resource practices and policies.
- Analyze two (2) of the legal mandates that workers and U.S. government has accused Walmart of violating. Provide an explanation as to why these legal mandates were violated, citing specific violations.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the structure of the ethical decision making framework that Walmart has used in making its decisions. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Recommend two (2) actions that Walmart’s Human Resources Department should take in order to improve the employees’ perspectives of Walmart’s human resources policies. Provide a rationale for your recommendations.
- at least three (4) quality academic resources in this assignment.