Variables in the Equation Assignment | Assignment Help Services
Please help me to slove these simple question of linear algebra with some brief explanation
1. (2 pts) How do we know if an equation is linear by just looking at the equation?
A hyperplane has the equation: z = s1x1 + s2x2 + s3x3 + … + s0 ‘ si represent the slopes of the plane in the respective xi-directions, while s0 represents the z-intercept.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE AN ORDER
2. (4 pts) True/False: Based on the above, all planes, z, are linear.
3. (3 pts) True/False: Let ; z1 is linear.
For the next 2 questions, consider this simple equation: y = mx + b
4. (3 pts) List below just one of the two variables in the equation.
4. (4 pts) Let’s say that we have two boundary conditions fory above; this means that the other two elements in y, look like variables, but are not such; in the context of this course, these are called “what”?