Essay (3 parts):
2. Body (2-4 paragraphs)
• A firm thesis – Last sentence of introduction paragraph
• Choose two lessons that you feel were the most useful or important to you as a leader
and explain why.
• Write an essay for each of the two topics you selected.
• Explain how you will implement what you learned from the lessons when you
return to your unit.
• Describe the possible obstacles or barriers to your implementation of what you
learned and how you will overcome the obstacles or barriers.
• Essays should be no less than 550 words
– “Public speaking” (Because I know, like a leader I need to know how to speak in front of
people. Before BLC my speaking skills were very bad. During class I learn a lot of helpful
stuff, like: important eye contact, body movements, use pitches on important words, we
learn 4 types of Army briefs, preparation steps…also I feel confident after my public speaking in front of my classmates……).
– “Team Building and Conflict Management” (like a future leader I should to know how to
build my team, build strong relationships between my soldiers, how resolve conflicts. We
learn different types conflicts, some of them even good for mission….. )
P. S. I have attache pp presentations from both classes for your convenient, just for you to have some basic knowledge about these classes. You can write essay using ur own words just like regular you are explaining, how you will use all knowledges and skills from these lessons in future work when you come back to your unit.
You may clearly understand what an essay is and have had the experience of writing a number. However, it is […]
The day inevitably comes; you need to submit your assignment. You have been procrastinating on writing your paper until the […]
Choosing a paper topic can be a daunting task for any assignment. A student may face agony trying to come […]
The media is an integral part of modern society. Think of what would happen to the world if there were […]
A hypothesis is a statement that can be proven by scientific research. It proves the theory of action and reaction, […]