Traditional Courts Assignment | Courts
1. Cover page, abstract & Introduction (Including a Neutral Research Question to be Explored/Investigated)
2. The Literature Review of several articles and passages from good sources.
3. A Methods section in two parts- 1 to show how the materials were located and by what means.2. How research was done, using terms and analysis learned in other classes- Ethics of research, sample size, neutral surveys, clear guidelines, accurate date interpretation, quantitative and qualitative analysis, mixed methods and other means.
4. The Discussion Conclusion, Results section- The findings from the research.
5. The APA Reference page, following APA guidelines.