Time Value of Money Assignment | Homework For You
Problem Set Time Value of Money
2. In 10 years, what is the value of $100 invested today at an interest rate of 8% per year, compounded monthly?
3. Renee Fisher invests $2,000 each year, starting one year from now, in a retirement account. If the investments earn 10% annually over 30 years, what is the amount Fisher will accumulate?
4. If equal annual deposits of $1,000 are made into an investment account earning 9%, how much will you have in 20 years?
5. An annuity will pay eight annual payments of $100, with the first payment to be received one year from now. If the interest rate is 12% per year, what is the present value of this annuity?
6. An investor deposits $4,000 in an account that pays 7.5%, compounded annually. How much will this investment be worth after 12 years? Get Finance homework help today