In completing this assignment, you are to construct an index measuring one dependent variable and then choose indicators for three independent variables, at least one of which has three or more categories; describe all four variables using univariate statistics; hypothesise expected relationships between your dependent and independent variables; and, as a means of assessing the relationships, report the results of three presentation quality crosstabulations.
For this assignment you may use data from any of the 2017 0r 2018 PPIC surveys, or the ANES 2016 data . Other data sets such as those from PEW or the World Values Survey may be used only with explicit, written approval from the instructor. As in all assignments, examples provided in labs or lectures may not be used.
Keep in mind to employ the appropriate weighting variable for your data by including a WEIGHT command at the beginning of your syntax.
This assignment requires you to:
1) Find a set of indicators that you think may measure the same dependent variable and test whether these indicators work together empirically to measure the same concept. Be sure to identify your concept and describe missing values and recodes.
2) Create a summary index as a measure of your dependent variable, reporting alpha and alpha if deleted scores. Report appropriate univariate measures of central tendency and dispersion for your un-recoded (raw) index.
3) Recode your indexed dependent variable into three categories (low, medium, high) and recalculate measures of central tendency and dispersion.
4) Select three independent variables (at least one of which has at least 3 categories) expected to relate to the indexed dependent variable. Be sure to state what concepts your independent variables are measuring. Then examine the relationships between your three independent variables and your recoded dependent variable via crosstabulation and appropriate summary measure(s) of association.
5) Use Chi Square to assess the statistical significance of all three relationships and report the extent to which further analysis with one-way ANOVA sheds light on the three crosstabulations.
6) Referring to all of the available evidence as well as broader theoretical considerations, explain which of the independent variables offers the best explanation for variation in the dependent variable and summarize your findings.
7) So that your work may be replicated, please include your syntax as an attachment to your written assignment.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.