Each morning, the Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) is given a daily “Intelligence Briefing” That briefing is briefed by a Senior Terrorism Analyst, and is encapsulate a prioritized slide-deck covering the gamete of issues, threats, and concerns globally.
It includes not only key reporting on each current terrorist event, plot, activity, etc. but critical analytical judgments, graphs, images, and outlooks on the future of the threat streams in general.
For this assignment, I would like you to produce and edit the briefing slide-deck based on current open source reporting on Domestic Terrorist events that have occurred recently, as well as analysis of threats, – and domestic terrorism trends that could be over the horizon. The briefing will be done in PowerPoint format.
I want you to provide this PowerPoint as if you were the lead briefer – briefing the Director of NCTC. I want you to convey the key points, reporting, and outlooks on each slide.
As you may have already realized, the content of this briefing would vary by what issues “are hot” and what issues may be of constant concern over the previous hours, days, or weeks. I leave it to your discretion to determine these issues. Please prioritize your slides based on how you see the threat itself, and its importance.
Each issue and corresponding slide should be direct, to-the-point, and provide key insight to the threat itself.
Each slide will cover one (1) issue or threat. Each issue/threat/concern should have each of the key parts:
· A Title or “Hook” – Each Title should not be generic but informative
· The “BLUF” – The Bottom-line analytical judgment up-front
· Bulleted Reporting and evidence supporting the BLUF
· An outlook or key assessment bottom-line and/or operational actions being taken to mitigate the threat/concern/issue
Each slide should also have images and graphs that support or help “tell the story”. NOT JUST GENERIC PHOTOS, but graphs or imagery that help support the assessment or reporting ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
Attached, you will find two documents that will provide further guidance:
1. A PowerPoint (ppt) presentation that provides quick guidance on what your slides should contain. The ppt provides guidance on both incident/threat reporting, and strategic issue reporting. So for example, if your drafting a slide on the recent attack in Portland, OR – use the incident/threat reporting guidance. Separately, if your providing a slide on the general growth of the ISIS radicalization in the US, use the “strategic reporting” guidance. You can find this guidance WILL ATTACH PP GUIDANCE!!
2. I was able to gain approval from DHS, to utilize their “Use of Precise Language” guidance provided to their CT analysts. Please use it as guidance on how you should use language in your briefing. More importantly, it’s great insight in to how CT Analysts write within the Intelligence and Law Enforcement Community. You can find this guidance WILL ATTACH!!!
Your briefing however should only be 7-9 slides- depending on the depth of your analysis, content, and the organization of your slides. Like with all Morning Briefs, the slides are prioritized by what issues the Analyst feels are the most important. Please order your brief in that order. MUST USE PEAKERS NOTES HAVE AT LEAST 5 REFERENCES (PEER REVIEWED OR CREDIBILE REFERENCES)-MUST USE IN TEXT CITATIONS!! REFERENCES MUST MATCH INTEXT CITATIONS AND VICE VERSA!!!
HOW YOU WILL BE GRADED
You will be graded on the following:
1. Your use of the open source reporting, and the validity of that reporting
2. The content and substance of each slide. Each slide should be substance and drive a specific narrative, topic, etc. Each slide should provide substantive information that would be used to inform a “Senior CT Officer” in the US Government.
3. The visual appeal of each slide. Does it give me the information I need in an informative way.
4. Your ability to prioritize and identify the key issues of the day, highlight the key reporting, and provide analytical assessments that support policymakers and Military Leaders
5. Grammar and punctuation
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.