Term Paper Assignments | Online Homework Help
Attached are the step by step instructions on this term paper, & the exact format on how this paper may be. Absolutely no plagiarism – I will check for it and If there are problems, I will dispute it and expect it to be fixed as this is an important paper.
This paper is due on Friday evening by 4 pm. AGAIN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!
· ***Select at least three news articles that discuss the economic concept that you chose as a topic for your term paper. The economic concept chosen is the labor market, wages, and income inequality. ***
Term Paper Instructions
- ***Select at least three news articles that discuss the economic concept that you chose as a topic for your term paper. The economic concept chosen is labor market, wages, and income inequality. ***
- At least one news article should be dated within the previous two months.
The Term paper should have the following structure:
- Abstract (0.5 of a page) – the short description of the concepts, problems, questions discussed in the Term paper.
- Introduction (0.5 of a page)
- Literature Review (about 2 pages) – please compare and contrast the opinions of the authors of the articles, present the important information, data, statistics to support your conclusions. It is important that the Literature review is written in your own words with small quotes from the article. All quotes must have references in APA format.
- Discussion (about 2 pages) – Your task for this part of the Term paper is to analyze the issue described in the articles using the economic concepts and theory learned in this class. Refer to the course content materials and use specific economic vocabulary within your term paper. The articles you choose may not use these exact terms; therefore, it is incumbent upon you to convert the article language into economic language as is appropriate. Include at least one graph developed in our course.
- Conclusion (0.5 of a page)
The Term paper should be the title page and sub-titles that correspond to the structure described above.
Please note the Term paper should be written in your own words. You can use short quotes from the article(s) to support your statements. However, the size of these quotes should be reduced to a minimum. No more than 20% of the text of the term paper should be made up of quotes. (less is better!!!).
Please also avoid copying the materials from any textbooks, including our textbook.
Please be aware that Wikipedia, Investopedia, and other online dictionaries and encyclopedias are not verifiable sources of reliable information and should not be used in the Term paper. Acceptable sources of the information are: research papers, newspaper articles, and books.
Please note that this is the course of microeconomics, so you should choose the concepts related to microeconomics (not macroeconomics).
Format of the Paper:
Written projects must be:
- typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, with margins no wider than one inch
- have footnotes or endnotes, with correct citations
- have a bibliography of sources used
- include, for each entry, the author, title, city and state of the publisher, publisher’s name, year, and page numbers
- prepared using word processing software (Microsoft Word preferred), in a manner similar to the preparation of a written assignment for classroom submission
The Term Paper should be about 4-5 or more double-spaced typewritten pages (without tables and graphs)
The paper should be written in APA style Research Paper format.
Please note that Use of APA Citation Methodology is required for the assignment.