Technical Writing Assignment | College Homework Help
code of Conduct Memo – Draft
You are a manager at a call center. The company frowns upon phone calls and texting during work hours. You have looked the other way a few times, but it has started to get out of hand. You need to write a memo reminding everyone that private phone and text message use on company time is viewed as a violation of the company’s code of ethics.
Write a 1-page memo in which you address the situation, emphasizing the violation of the company’s code of conduct.
In your document, you should:
- Ensure the memo is clear and brief.
- Choose language to match the purpose and tone for the situation and audience.
- Format the memo accurately and according to the details in the textbook.
- Create an effective opening that establishes goodwill without obscuring the message.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Format a business memo using professional language.