Supervisor Interview Report / Business Class | Online Assignment Help
To complete this assignment, conduct an interview with a senior supervisor. Prepare a 3-5 page double-spaced report and analysis of the interview.
- Introduction of the leader you interviewed including title, organization, qualifications, etc. (please avoid a selecting a relative for this assignment)
- Interview questions — a minimum of 5 using topics from our text, e.g. leadership style, motivation, conflict resolution, vision, ethics, communication.
- Interview answers — these can be summarized and do not need to be written verbatim.
- Description and analysis of interviewee’s leadership style, traits and skills. Reference to at least one theory of leadership from our text.
- Statement of what you learned to enhance your development as a leader.
Below is a list of interview questions used by students in previous classes. These are examples only. You are not required to use them.
- Please describe your leadership style. What is your strongest trait?
- What do you think is the most challenging thing about transferring to a leadership role?
- What do you think is the key to effectively managing others?
- How do you share your vision and enlist others in a common vision?
- As a leader, how do you motivate employees?
- How do advances in technology affect your goals?
- What do you feel is the most important thing to remember when handling conflict with employees?
- Throughout your career, what do you think has changed most about leadership?
- What is one of the things you do to open up communications with your employees?
- What advice do you have for a new supervisor?