Principles and Processes.” Please respond to the following:>
•Based upon the “rule of law” and its limits on public administrators, explain why a public administrator should not falsely conclude that they necessarily can alter human behavior merely by passing a law. Morality varies across and within societies and creates many commonalities that are essential to a functioning society.
•Explain and provide examples on how society would function if it were bound by only natural law, or formal law, or truly entirely relativistic. Choose one and support your answer with examples or evidence.
Understanding the Law.” Please respond to the following:
?For public administrators, analyze the possible benefits of a public administrator knowing how to research regulation. Determine which of your listed benefits is the strongest and state why.
?Using the Marbury v. Madison, consider how difficult it is to sort out the facts and rulings of the case. Discuss the complexities of reviewing a full case and state how you can outline future cases presented in this class.
“The Constitution.” Please respond to the following:
· Discuss the impact of Superior Court Justices who serve on the bench for decades. Do they reflect the prevailing norms better than elected legislatures? State why or why not.
· The Constitution has always had several interpretations. Pick one amendment and provide an interpretation for and against that amendment.
· Discuss how public administrators can juggle situations where two or more parties interpret the constitution differently.
“Due Process.” Please respond to the following:
• Explain the significance of the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses to the public community. Provide an example different from the textbook.
“Freedom of Speech.” Please respond to the following:
· Review Texas v. Johnson. Assuming you want to sustain the conviction, make the best argument you can for how that can be reconciled with the First Amendment. Of the opinions that would have sustained the conviction, which do you find most persuasive and why?
· Evaluating Van Orden v. Perry, as a public administrator, in the rule of law, explain to what extent your beliefs should affect your reactions to the various justices’ opinions.
“Freedom of Information.” Please respond to the following:
· As a public administrator over a particular entity, describe when public officials should be allowed to conduct their activities in secret. Provide an example.
· Evaluating New York Times v. United States, provide an example in which it may be warranted to violate the morality of the freedom of information by publicizing a secret identity to prove a point. Explain how this example warrants the morality violation.
“Property.” Please respond to the following:
· Evaluating Dolan v. City of Tigard, as a public administrator, take a position on whether you agree or disagree with the approach that the U.S. Supreme Court developed. Support your position with examples or evidence.
· Analyzing Grose v. Sauvegeau, explain with details whether you agree or disagree that Sauvegeau should prevail.
“Contracts and Companies.” Please respond to the following:
· Evaluating Thompson v. Voldah as government takes on moreand more functions, explain if it makes sense for the rules to be different for private contractual parties especially when the contract states (as with “duly authorized”). Support your position with examples or evidence.
· Analyzing Brunoli, Inc. v. Town of Bradford, identify and then describe the remedies that should be available. Explain which you would recommend to be the best remedy for both parties.
· “Employment Law.” Please respond to the following:
· Analyze Garcetti v. Ceballos, to determine whether or not the Pickering balancing test is applicable to this case and state why or why not.
“Procedures and Prosecution.” Please respond to the following:
· Evaluate United States v. Agurs. Another very important public policy issue is an appreciation for the difference between obtaining a high conviction rate or being perceived as “tough on crime,” and seeking justice. Debate your position on the death penalty regarding whether it is used for justice or for other purposes. Support your position with examples or evidence.
· In the text, it states that “the (Supreme) Court has agreed that the death penalty can be constitutionally sustained only if its imposition is consistent with ‘evolving standards of decency’.” With so many juveniles committing heinous crimes, take a position and debate as a public administrator on whether you think the death penalty should be allowed for juveniles? Use the e-Activity case as a reference for discussion.
“Judicial Review.” Please respond to the following:
· It has been stated, “Judicial review is concerned, not with the decision, but with the decision-making process.” Take a position on whether it should or should not be true. Support your position with examples or evidence.
· Imagine a Libertarian is voted into the White House at the next presidential election. Speculate what this could do for any agency’s judicial review process.
“Translating Policy Arguments” Please respond to the following:
· Explain at least two key factors policy makers use when evaluating and using information provided to them in policy reports. Explain why it is important for an analyst to know how policy makers evaluate and use information.
· From the case study, Case 9:1, highlight two key components a structured written narrative for a policy issue paper or policy memo. Then propose at least two benefits of developing a policy argument in this way. Provide an example to support your response.
“Planning Oral Briefings” Please respond to the following:
· Assume the governor has asked you to present an oral briefing on a controversial environmental program to a board of commissioners of a major county in the state. Three of the nine commissioners oppose the program and have experts on their staffs who generally accompany them to meetings. Recommend three actions to take before the briefing and two key actions as you present the recommendation. Provide reasons to support your response.
· Discuss at least two possible advantages and two possible disadvantages to using graphics and charts in oral briefings. Discuss the implications of these advantages and disadvantages to the one responsible for communicating public policy. Provide an example to support your response.
“White House Briefings” Please respond to the following:
· From the e-Activity, compare and contrast the issues discussed in two briefings you selected. Take a position on which oral briefing closely matches your preferred style of communicating policy. Provide reasons to support your response
“Process of Analysis and Structuring Arguments” Please respond to the following:
· Discuss at least two benefits to structuring arguments before and while developing written documents.
· Highlight at least two concepts or skills of public policy analysis you learned in this class and that you believe you can apply in your current or future career.
“Challenges” Please respond to the following:
· Discuss at least two major challenges you believe public policy analysts face in today’s political environment and propose at least one way to deal with each challenge.
· Discuss at least two major challenges you believe public policy analysts will face in the next 10 to 20 years and propose at least one way to deal with each challenge.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.