Strategic Plan Assignment | Homework For You
January 24th, 2020
Regional Bank has been growing rapidly. In the past two years, it has acquired six smaller financial institutions. The long-term strategic plan is for the bank to keep growing and to “go public” within the next three to five years. FDIC regulators have told management that they will not approve any additional acquisitions until the bank strengthens its information security program. The regulators commented that Regional Bank’s information security policy is confusing, lacking in structure, and filled with discrepancies.
- What are some first steps for this project?
- Is it feasible to use any material from the original document?
- Should other materials should be requested?
- Is it wise to interview the author of the original policy?
- Who else should interviewed?
- Should the bank work toward ISO certification?
- Which ISO 27002:2013 domains and sections should be included?
- Would you use NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework (CIA security model) and related tools?
- Which methods of communication would be best for sending the policy?
- What other criteria should be considered? Get Finance homework help today