Statistics Assignment | Professional Writing Services
January 2nd, 2020
- A variable is considered:
- A data item, such as characteristics, numbers, properties, or quantities, that can be measured or counted.
- A component of mathematics that looks at gathered data.
- External and internal influences within a study that can affect the validity and reliability of the outcomes.
- Statistics designed to allow the researcher to infer characteristics regarding a population from the sample population.
Get Statistics homework help today