Statistics Assignment | Professional Writing Services
Reflect on the “Managing Ashland MultiComm Services” case information presented throughout the assigned questions in Part 1.
You have been asked by J. Doe, the leader of the technical operations department, to only test to see if there is a difference between the mean target and the actual results. Some employees in the department have mentioned that J. Doe is seeking approval for new equipment that will increase speed. Prior requests have been declined and the leader wants to use your results to prove new equipment is required.
Address the following in your response:
- Ethical issues in business statistics and how your personal values are applied.
- Which ethical guideline(s) are you applying? How?
- How does the scenario affect your personal decision making as it related to statistics and ethics?
- What guidance, using principles from a Christian worldview perspective, could be applied to understand and address these ethical issues presented in the scenario?
- Provide two or three external resources to help frame the issue.
Get Statistics homework help today