Statistics Assignment | Professional Writing Services
A recent study reports that elementary school students who were given a nutritious breakfast each morning had higher test scores than students who did not receive the breakfast. The students were randomly assigned to the nutritional groups and were given the food in school by the research team. For this study,
1) What is the independent variable?
2) What the IV scale of measurement?
3) What is the Dependent variable?
4) What the DV scale of measurement?
5) Was this a true experiment? Why?
Get Statistics homework help today