The topic of informative essay is what factors will effect the quality of eduacation?
Core reading is How Schools Kill Creativity”
(For captions, play video, click “Subtitles,” and select language.)
· Brief rationale for research project, including one or more related research questions.
· At least 7 relevant, up-to-date, and credible sources, representing different perspectives, responses, and/or information relevant to the research question(s)
· At least 1 of the CORE READINGS from the Core Readings folder
· At least 5 sources from the Ivy Tech Library subscription databases
· A 7th source, which may be 1 additional database source; 1 additional CORE READING from your section’s Core Readings folder; OR a reputable source of some other type (open Web source, video, podcast, personal interview, etc.).
· Citations in correct APA or MLA style (as assigned by your instructor), arranged alphabetically by author’s last name
· Double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font, using hanging indents
· Annotations should include discussion of all five points for each source (Writer, Publication, Summary, Stance, and Use), each part clearly marked for clarity
· Each annotation should be 1-2 paragraphs, 5-10 sentences long
You may clearly understand what an essay is and have had the experience of writing a number. However, it is […]
The day inevitably comes; you need to submit your assignment. You have been procrastinating on writing your paper until the […]
Choosing a paper topic can be a daunting task for any assignment. A student may face agony trying to come […]
The media is an integral part of modern society. Think of what would happen to the world if there were […]
A hypothesis is a statement that can be proven by scientific research. It proves the theory of action and reaction, […]