Find an academic journal article that applies social psychology to stress and/or health outcomes. In researching articles, choose one that will help you complete the assignment. Be sure that the article interests you and that it presents opportunity for improving stress and/or health outcomes. Then write a paper addressing the following prompts concerning the article you selected.
Part I: Article Summary
1. Explain why you picked the article you selected for this assignment. Include a description of how and why the article’s focus captured your interest.
2. Describe the previous research related to your article. Usually, this information will be under the “Introduction” section or be in the paragraphs before the “Method” section. Here you need to summarize the information, such as introductory descriptions of previous, related research and the authors’ ideas about why the article’s study needs to be conducted. Be sure to identify how the main topic can be connected to social psychological concepts. Do not discuss the article’s study design just yet.
3. Describe the participants of the research article you read. In your description, include demographic information (e.g., age, gender, race, ethnicity, employment status, college status, or geographic location). You should also include whether the participants were compensated for their participation or not. You must address each of these components to the extent that they are included in the method section of your article.
4. Explain the research methodology utilized in the article. You will include whether the article’s study used surveys or inventories, individual or group interviews, case studies, laboratory tasks, or naturalistic observations. If your study was an experiment and/or utilized special machinery, you will also provide detailed explanation of how it was constructed and what it measured.
5. Summarize the findings of the article. You can find this information in the results section. Some information might display findings in tables and charts, but these should not be replicated in your essay. Be thorough and concise when describing the findings in a narrative format.
6. Summarize what your article’s authors said in the discussion and/or conclusion sections. This information might be found under discussion and conclusion headings, or it might be in paragraphs near the end of the article with no distinguishing heading. A discussion section is usually interpretations of findings (i.e., what do they mean), and a conclusion section is generally focused on author ideas about why the findings occurred. There could be overlaps. If your article has both sections, you will summarize them both.
Part II: Application and Extension
1. Describe three different theories, concepts, or principles that were covered in your selected article and in the course textbook. The information can be from any chapter in the textbook, but you must reflect influence of the social environment and only one can be directly stress and/or health related. The other two need to come from previous units. Additionally, these three should be distinct, and they must be described in clear and succinct statements with accompanying explanations of how they relate specifically to the article.
2. Explain one way that your article has real-world application. To have real-world impact means that a study’s findings are used to make a difference, not that they can be related to phenomena that exist in the real world. You will need to provide specifics about what might be done with the findings.
3. Describe one way that positive psychology concepts could be used to improve the stress and/or health issues in your article. Your answer should emphasize how to enhance one’s subjective well-being using aspects of the PERMA approach.
4. Explain something related to your selected article’s focus that the researchers did not cover in their study and that you would like to learn more about. Your answer should not be a critique of the article, but a way to extend it. Be sure to describe what you want to learn more about, why you are interested in it, and how it relates to the article’s focus.
Your paper should be at least three pages in length. You must use the article you are discussing as an external reference in your paper. In addition, you must use at least one other source as a reference. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Please format your paper and all citations in accordance with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.