Sociology Assignment/Buy Homework Help
January 29th, 2020
- Your final project submission should address two main questions: what is an ideal society, and how would an ideal society look when put into practice?
- Utilizing the main concepts, theories, and individual aspects of our class, develop a healthy, ideal society. What would be the main components of a healthy, ideal society?
- Feel free to include photos, a collage, or other forms of images of your community. Remember the images do not replace content; they are intended to enhance the project. You are not required to include them.
Project Sections (Be sure to address the following questions in each section.)
- What are the norms, ideals, values, and beliefs within society? How do these influence how people behave?
- How do people socialize? How do the members learn the cultural rules, norms, and beliefs?
- How does society maintain social control? What rules and structures are in place to create balance and safety?
- What types of social groups exist?
- How does deviance play a role?
- How does society rank people according to wealth, income, race, education, and power?
- What social classes exist?
- What are the gender roles? Do gender roles exist? Why or why not?
- How can theories and research from the field of sociology explain what an ideal society is and assist with developing a healthy society?
- Comte, Spencer, and Marx held different perspectives regarding society. Which of these perspectives fit an ideal society? Which of them fit a real society? How do they fit?
- How do members within the groups behave? How do they interact with each other? How do the members of minority groups engage with members of the majority? What roles do in-groups, out-groups, and subcultures play?
- How do people within the society address issues of deviance? Are there consequences for harmful actions?
- How can people change social positions within the ranking?
- How do social classes impact how people interact? How do these impact services and goods within society?
- How do gender roles impact the daily functioning of society? If gender roles do not exist, how do groups (families, social groups, communities) divide required tasks?
- How do members in society engage with members who are aging? Get Social Science Help Today