Social Responsibility of Business Assignments | Online Homework Help
W1 Assignment “Social Responsibility of Business”
Research a Fortune 500 company. Examine the company’s social responsibility policies. How does the company demonstrate its duty? For example, you may choose areas such as labor practices, environmental and human rights issues or special interest (e.g., animal rights, women’s rights, technology transfer, philanthropy, etc.) to describe how a company demonstrates its duty.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 words (approximately 3 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Business Law I – Week 1 Assignment
In a dispute between Cloud Computing Corporation and Digital Enterprises, Inc., the court applies the doctrine of stare decisis. What is this doctrine? What does this doctrine have to do with the American legal system? Can this doctrine ever be overruled or overturned? If so, how? Lastly, do you believe most businesses in the United States agree with stare decisis or disagree with the concept? Why?
Your paper should be 500 words and should have at least two external resources, cited appropriately.