Small donors | Social Science homework help
It is critical to be proactive in creating specific solicitation strategies for new and/or existing “small–medium” donors. These individual donors (usually $1–$499 annual gifts) are an important base of support. Over time they may become major donors. Given meaningful cultivation and education strategies, they may also increase the size of their donations over time. They often learn of your organization and its work through special events, mail appeals, visits to a website, or simply through a board member or volunteer. The key is to encourage a one-time donor to become an ongoing, thoughtful donor!
In a 3- to 4-page paper (not including the title page or references), describe strategies for soliciting donors who make small-to-medium donations.
· Briefly describe the nonprofit organization you are using for your Final Project ( United service Organization).
· Describe at least two solicitation strategies you might use to engage donors who make small-to-medium donations, and explain why you chose each.
· Explain how the solicitation strategies you chose might help build and maintain the organization’s donor base and entice donors to upgrade their gifts. Be specific.
· Finally, explain how the internet and social media can be used for your fundraising efforts.
Use proper APA formatting and include the following:
· An introduction that states the purpose of the paper
· Level 1 headings to define each part of the paper
· A conclusion to synthesize the entire paper
· A minimum of three scholarly sources to support your paper
· In-text citations as appropriate
· A reference list