Skills and Knowledge skills and knowledge Assignment | homework help websites
You will demonstrate your skills and knowledge by completing a project in your workplace.
Task overview and instructions to the candidate
In this project, you are required to develop and maintain a selected organisational development program that aligns with your workplace’s organisational goals.
Complete these tasks,
1. Using relevant workplace resources such as your organisation’s business plan or organisational charts, prepare a draft of an organisational development plan for senior management to consider.
The plan should include details on the following:
• The development plan’s goals and objectives and possible measures of success
• Key personnel and their roles in implementing the proposed development plan
• A list of the stakeholders that need to be consulted, with an outline of what their needs and competing demands may potentially include
• A stakeholder consultation and communication strategy that outlines what needs to be communicated, who will receive the communication and how it will be communicated
• Strategies that will be used to gather stakeholder feedback throughout the implementation phase
• A proposed timeline with milestones to achieve full implementation
• An outline of resources that will be required to implement the proposed development plan
• An outline of possible risks and an assessment of the effects that may exist with the implementation of the development program
• An evaluation of the proposed development program in terms of the costs, benefits and potential risks
2. While senior management is considering your draft plan, there are several other documents that can be prepared in the expectation that the draft development plan will be approved. Prepare each of the following and collate them into a single document:
a) A process to resolve problems that are raised by key stakeholders – this should also include a recommended process for allowing teams to develop problem-solving skills so that they can actively contribute to the resolution process
b) A process to manage possible conflict that may develop
c) A plan that outlines appropriate steps, corrective actions and interventions for perceived problems that may be encountered through the implementation of the development program
d) A plan to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the development program as it is being implemented
The final documents you submit for assessment will be assessed using the project criteria provided.
All project criteria outlined must be covered satisfactorily for Part C to be completed satisfactorily.
The following materials are required for this project to be completed:
• A workplace or work placement
• Business technology, including a computer and internet access
• Relevant workplace documentation and resources, including:
Company business plan