Sketching a Scene Assignment | College Homework Help
Sketching a Scene
Choose an active room in your homes, such as a living room or kitchen. Operating under the assumption that a crime has taken place in this room, prepare a detailed sketch of the room and its contents as though you were sketching a crime scene. Be sure to include measurements and use triangulation. After you have completed your sketch:
- Scan or photograph your sketch and import it into a Word document.
- Document the room’s contents and their positions, using the methods covered in the course this week.
- Describe the triangulation method that you used.
- Finally, identify any locations in addition to the scene that you sketched, that you would need to document as part of an investigation. For instance, if the crime took place in the living room, are there any other locations that should be examined and documented? Explain.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
- Post your response to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.