This is the Business to Business (B2B)
The best way to learn the activities of sales professionals and account managers and also to relate what we do in this course is to experience real-live appointments with customers. Each student will have the opportunity to go on sales calls with a business-to-business (B2B) professional. It is your responsibility to find a B2B salesperson/account manager to shadow. To encourage you to contact and schedule your shadow appointment, you will be required to turn in evidence of an appointment confirmation within the first month of class. For the shadow project, you are required to write a paper based on your experience working with your B2B professional. The B2B sales professional must make sales calls with business customers. Every effort should be given to secure your appointment and to write the sections of your paper. The grade rubric/outline of paper deliverables
, and #3
and these older examples #1
Date: September 27, 2018
Time: 11:00 a.m.
· Blue related to Matt Walker
· Red related to Travis
· Green for both
Learnings: Part I – Introduction Background on company, products sold and to whom, and salesperson.
Who I have meet:
1. Matt Walker – Retail Sales Consultant
2. Travis Neumann: Clan solutions executive
a. His team: Small group national business
b. UP: Ultimate prospector (the program he used)
c. Business opportunity is the lead list
d. Work with a lead list
· Old people,
· Middle class,
· young families.
· Big groups
Background on company: someone who has sales experience, customer service skills.
· Phone lines
· Phone internet
· Direct tv (Entertainment)
· Wi-Fi extension service
· Phone Watches
· Sounds pars
· Security cameras
· Phones and tables +(accessories)
· Brands: Apples, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Asus
· Network security
Description of product knowledge and selling skills needed for job.
· Month training before you start to work
· Monthly training (5 to 10) they are Requirements
· Sales skills
· Costumer service skills
· Ability to sell Entertainment
· Communication skills
· Code of business conduct
· Team work
Learnings: Part II – Sales Calls
Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the selling presentations. (10)
Buy one get one buy (BOGO)
In conduction you have to have tv service (Direct TV)
Role of nonverbal communication:
· It is hard to have nonverbal communication especially on phone calls, but they depend most on Using the BODY LANGUAGE, Smiling, and being friendly on their meeting.
· The verbal communication is very important to have
1. Ask more questions
2. Find a solution
3. The more you know about the consumer and their needs the more will be easier to solve the objections
Closing and asking for the order:
· All the stores have the same inventories and all of the goods got shipped from the main Warehouse which it’s on TX state.
· The store doesn’t have ability to place quantity of items per orders. So, the main distribution office will ship the amounts depends on the store size as levels and location such as, state, city.
What are the ways they maintain relationships with customers?
· By providing them a great experience at the store started the greeting and first impression they walk to the store till the greeting at the end of the service by walking them to the door.
· Constant communication and find the commonalities
Learnings: Part III – Buyer(s) Interview
Why they buy from one company rather than another?
· Relationships are key – often they buy because they trust you as a sales executive
What are the main benefits they look for when buying?
· Cost of products or services, reputation in the marketplace,
How does the salesperson influence their decision?
· Need to be a trusted advisor, sometimes I have had to tell people that our solution may not be the best for them and that leads to trust because I am not misleading them just for the sale
What makes a good, bad, and ugly salesperson?
· Personality is key, you’ve got to have some charisma that draws people in, be transparent and let the customers know you are their advocate.
Learnings: Part IV – Summary
Discuss the main takeaways from this experience.
Effort business to Business Selling Situation :
· They do have a meeting every Tuesday at 1:00pm to make calls to receives and open new leads and scheduling new appointments to close the new leads
· In meetings, Stick to your objective agenda where you should have more info about the business before getting the consumer needs resolved
· They were very professional where they try to contain their costumers and convincing them to switch to At&t. The do their best on selling and servicing their costumers and put their efforts to make sure the customer is satisfied with the service.
The way of how he thinks to meet a consumer or organization:
Productivity and efficiency
Safety security and stability
Following up is very important.
BIO (Buyer’s Information Objectives)
State and Gaps Relationships Commonalities
The Decision Maker(s):
Decision History Alternatives Favored Alternative Current P/S/C/P Decision Criteria
P/S/C/P Decision Stages
· productivity, efficiency
· safety, security, stability
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.