Self-reflective journal | Education homework help
In this self-reflective journal, please reflect on what Knowledge, Critical Thinking Skills, and Personal Life Effectiveness factors you reflected upon when you were thinking about what you were thinking about with the material in this unit….
Self-reflection journal (about 500 words worth 20 points); Using the format outlined below(!): Address and identify how in this unit you learned something in each of the following areas:
- From what you learned this week (Knowledge) about the history, principles and problems of American Government, what did you find most interesting and why?
- What do you think about the ideas and issues we discussed this week? (Critical Thinking) Which ideas that we examined this week do you think will be most important and relevant for American Government in the future? Explain. Will it be important in a positive or negative way?
- How does what we discussed this week impact your life and your sense of political personal efficacy? HINT: Think about this from the perspective of YOU being a person and a worker and a citizen at the same time, living and acting in 21st century modern world system.
- Then, Choose a score (with 9 as highest and 1 as lowest) that best represents your Self-Assessment of you understanding of the material you learned this week, which score fits best for you?
- I understand it very well
- I understand it mostly
- I am not sure how well I understand it
- I understand it a little
- I do not understand it well at all