Seeking Immortality Assignment | Top Essay Writing
The purpose of this assignment is to further your understanding of late adulthood.
Use the Essay Rubric to guide your essay writing.
Please watch the Ted TalkSeeking Immortality
1. What do you think about the biologist’s claim that aging is a problem society needs to address?
2. Do you agree or disagree and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of developing ways to slow aging or repairing the damage of developmentally normal aging?
3. 3What are the ethical concerns?
4. What might the consequences be, both positive and negative, for a culture that pursues the slowing of aging?
5. How might such pursuits impact this stage of development according to the theories we have studied?
· Essay is 1,000 or more words in length
· Uses three academic sources, two of which are from academic, peer-reviewed journals
· Uses correct APA in-text citations throughout and includes an APA reference page. Get Philosophy homework help today