Sales Force Management Assignment | Buy assignments online
This is a two part assignment.
There are two Assignments in this unit; be sure to complete both.
1. Sales Plan Organizational Structure
This week you will continue working on phase three of the Final Project. Be sure to use the template provided. Last week, you defined the company’s strategy and discussed the markets they are pursuing. You analyzed the organization’s competitive advantage and discussed the type of relationship strategy the company uses.
You will now provide an analysis of how the company is structured beginning with the CEO; include an organizational chart. Describe whether there are Vice Presidents and who reports to them (such as Regional Managers), and then who reports to them and so forth. Determine whether the organization is structured by product, geography, or customer. Discuss whether the company uses their own sales force or if they outsource the sales force through the use of agents. What role does telemarketing play in the company’s sales force? How are national or key accounts handled? Is team selling used?
Remember that you will need to use research to support your project. Stay away from Wikipedia and other non-academic sources and instead use credible company sponsored websites or peer-reviewed sources provided by the Library. Your company’s strategy should be 2–3 pages in length and must include a reference list. Citations and references must follow APA guidelines.
Note: Please use the Assignment template provided and 12-point Times Roman font.
Click the Rubric for Assignment details and rubric.
2. Professional Development Activity: A Day in the Life of a Sales Professional
In Unit 1, you were asked to conduct an information interview with a sales professional. In this activity, you will present the outcome of that interview by creating a PowerPoint presentation describing what a typical day in the life of a sales professional is like.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with 8–10 slides to address the following key concepts:
- How would you describe a typical day in the life of a sales professional in your selected organization?
- Describe the informational interview that you conducted. Include who you interviewed and what company that person works for.
- Discuss the role business ethics plays in the sales process.
- Discuss the conversation that you had with the professional in your field and how that information has or has not influenced you. What did you learn? What did you hope to learn?
In this Assignment on making a presentation based on an information interview, you will engage in developing the following professional competencies:
- Personal Presentation and Professionalism by managing one’s own personal brand and career advancement strategy.
Click the Rubric to view Assignment details and rubric.