Role of a Case Manager Assignment | College Homework Help
Assume the role of a case manager at a correctional institution. A university professor has asked you to speak to her class about your experiences as a case manager. To prepare for the visit, she has sent you the following questions, which the students will ask you:
- What interpersonal skills do you think are necessary to have when working with your clients?
- How does the prison environment influence the way you manage a case?
- What is case management assessment and case management goal setting? Is there a relationship between the two?
- What factors do you consider when doing an intervention plan? How do you go about its implementation?
- How do you utilize resources available within the correctional institution?
- With your experience as a case manager, what do you think are some issues within the criminal justice system as they pertain to case management?
Write 150-word responses to each question, responding as you would to the students during an interview.
Use at least two peer-reviewed articles from the University Library to support your responses.
Hepburn, J., & Knepper, P. ( 1993). Correctional officers as human service workers: The effect of job satisfaction. Justice Quarterly, 10, 315-335.
Armstrong, G., & Griffin, M. ( 2004). Does the job matter? Comparing correlates of stress among treatment and correctional staff in prisons. Journal of Criminal Justice, 32, 577-592.
Format your interview Q and A consistent with APA guidelines. Get Law homework help today