*Please include citation and quotes from the article.
Directions and Sample Paper Outline:
Rhetorical Analysis Write a 600-word rhetorical analysis. This paper must involve three appeals: ethos, logos, and pathos. Read the article and discuss how the author uses the three appeals in the article. Do not use the first or second person. Avoid contractions. You must have a Work Cited page.
A possible paper structure:
1. Paragraph 1- introduce the writer and the main point made in the article. Define and discuss the three appeals you will explore.
2. Paragraph 2- a discussion of one appeal (ethos) made in the article with examples and quotes.
3. Paragraph 3- discussion of another appeal (pathos) made in the article with examples and quotes.
4. Paragraph 4- discussion of another appeal (logos) made in the article with example and quotes.
5. Paragraph 5- sum up points and how they contribute to the article’s thesis. Answer the “So what question” and tell the reader why this paper matters in the THIRD person only.
Why Choose Us
Professional Academic Writers
Customer Support 24/7
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
Admission and Business Papers
Editing and Proofreading