Research Paper Outline Format
• a. Overview of an issue you are examining – include your main assertion or argument (thesis statement)
• b. Offer a short justification – why your readers or target audience should care about your research paper (study importance)
• c. A brief explanation of the paper’s scope and planned method to be used in examining your issue
• a. The history behind the issue
• b. How this issue impacts society
• c. Critical factors impacting this issue
• d. Possible solutions to be explored in your study
III. LITERATURE REVIEW
• a. Theories, constructs, and concepts (journal articles, textbooks, and relevant publications)
o i. Describe related theories used to explain issues or theories used to propose a solution to the issue o ii. How were concepts or theoretical constructs defined? o iii. Describe the relevance of major theories used to explain the issue
• b. Empirical literature (journal articles)
i. Overview of relevant empirical studies done to date
o ii. Summary of methodology o iii. What were the major findings of your study?
o iv. What were the limitations raised regarding the findings of the study?
• c. Your pathway – based on what you discovered in the literature review
o i. Whose concept(s) and definition(s) are you going to borrow or use in your own research (if applicable)?
ii. Describe the unique aspect(s) of the issue that you will be examining
iii. Based on what you read so far, describe a method that suits best for your own research
• a. State specific research questions that you are examining
• b. Describe research method – data and information collection process
• c. Justify or provide a rationale – why you chose this specific method
V. RESULTS AND DISCUSS
• a. Describe or list major findings
• b. Use tables, charts, and graphical illustrations to help explain findings
• c. Discuss the relevance of findings in light of previous studies
• d. Did any results surprise you? Was there anything that supported previous finding(s)?
• e. What was the main limitation of your study?
VI.CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
• a. A brief recap of issue examined, method used and major finding(s)
• b. Briefly remind readers about original goal of this study and what you accomplished in your research work
• c. Describe how future researchers can expand or build on your work ____________________________________________________________________________________________
SOME RESEARCH LINKS: -https://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/evidence-and-research/learn-more-about/3695 -https://www.apa.org/monitor/2014/10/incarceration -https://nicic.gov/treatment-persons-mental-illness-prisons-and-jails-state-survey -https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/consequences/criminalization.html -https://www.nami.org/Advocacy/Policy-Priorities/Divert-from-Justice-Involvement/Jailing-People-with-Mental-Illness -https://www.psycom.net/how-to-reduce-mental-illness-in-prisons/ -https://www.prisonerhealth.org/educational-resources/factsheets-2/incarceration-and-mental-health/ –
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services and strive to maintain the highest standards of work for all our clients. Our writers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instructions form while at the same time being surgical and objective while handling client work.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who adhere to our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper. Hence regardless of the complexity or duration of a paper, our system determines the most accurate and pocket-friendly price for all our clients.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline. This leaves room for editing to incase the client wants changes done to the work delivered by our writers.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our papers. Our writers stick to the instructions to deliver plagiarism-free work. Other than that, they extensively research the work they are handling and are keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers. Our editors check every completed work to ascertain it’s at the set standards.
Our main objective is to assist you through every step of your academic journey. Thus, we completely understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when interacting with our system. If you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email us.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our writers will give you the best results.
Our team is skilled and equipped in searching for information required to complete work handed over to them. Regardless of the complexity of the work, we are determined to get the job done. Extensive research when handling client requests makes it possible for us to be able to stick to the boundaries and guidelines set by the clients. Thus enabling us to keep the work original and plagiarism free.
We have highly qualified writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to not only help students get good grades but also excel in their studies. Our writers are highly experienced and educated specialists and professionals who want to do more than creating a difference in the academic field.
Our editors have a keen eye when going through work. They can capture even the smallest of errors. This has been made possible by the fact that we have been in the academic field for more than 5 years now. Thus, they bring with them previous experience when going through work to be able to capture everything. These unique skills make it possible for us to deliver error-free work to our clients.
Our team has very experienced specialists and professionals. This gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Whenever we receive work that needs to be redone, everyone gets involved. That’s inclusive of our editors. This collective involvement in doing work makes it possible for us to deliver high-quality work to all our clients. Other than that it makes it possible for us to adhere to our originality and plagiarism-free policies.