At this point you should go to “Research Paper Sources” and choose a writer, either a poet or fiction writer that will be the focus of your research paper. Our lessons beginning with last week asked us to consider the negatives and be self-aware of how literature can at times provide only a single story of a group of people whether by ethnicity, race, gender, religion, or other. This week the readings ask us to consider the positives to reading literature, one is that it can provide a lens to a multi-leveled view of a group of people and allow us to connect with others despite our differences. The other part to this week introduces us to the Romantic Period in which we should reflect on how a movement or time period can impact what the writer or artist creates. The Romantic period (1820-1860) charged its writers and artists to focus on self-awareness, to look to Art rather than Science to express a Universal truth, to understand if we are self aware that we are one with ALL humanity, that we have a moral duty to reform social inequalities and relieve human suffering. The idea of self was redefined. You must think about this influence in reading work from this time period.
Also, consider how you must think about your own study of your chosen writer. You will need to do the following in your Research Paper. See steps below:
1. Choose a poet or short story writer from list
2. Study personal biography of writer (for consideration of how this may have influenced his or her writing)
3. Study time period in which your writer lived (think for example how the Pandemic or George Floyd’s death will impact today’s writers)
4. Study where they live and what happened where they lived (Did they live through a war or live during a period of peace and prosperity?)
5. With that lens study the poems or stories and think about how those items impacted or shaped what they wrote
6. That should begin to shape your thesis statement (1-2 sentences about what you think the works were about *find a link between the works)
7. Use the poems or stories (in analysis to support your thesis), this will be your body paragraphs
8. Include other writers who also studied your author (include quotes or summarize their feelings about the artist/writer), and integrate that into your paper (please search PCCC’s online library for sources).You are searching for “Literary Criticism.”
*If you choose a poet, choose at least 8 poems found on line from your poet
*If you choose a fiction writer, choose at least 4 stories from your fiction writer
9. If you need a refresher on what a MLA paper looks like, go to Resources for a sample paper.
10. Go to “Example of a Literary Analysis Paper” to study what your papers should include
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services. Our homework helpers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instruction form.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who maintain our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper.
At My Homework Writers, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our essay papers. Our assignment writers stick to the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are also keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers.
We understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when working with our system. In the event that you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance.
Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters website holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our homework paper writers will give you the best results.
We have highly qualified essay writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to help students get good grades.
Our admission essay writing help will assist you to secure a position at your desired learning institution. We will help you craft a top-notch personal statement paper. Our writers who know how to write a college admission essay will help you get the college admission you are longing for.
Our team of professional editors will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper possesses quality and originality.
My homeworkwriters harbors specialists who can handle your technical papers order. Our “write my homework” services cover all academic areas you can think of. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of assignment writing services.