RESEARCH PAPER – ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY INSTRUCTIONS
The annotated bibliography is a collection of 10 one-paragraph summaries of peer-reviewed journal resources that you intend to use in the Research Paper – Final Draft.
1. The articles must be current or dated within the past 5 years.
2. Do not paste the article abstract in the annotated bibliography paper. Annotations must be your summary of the article. The summary must include any research findings that were included in the article. (Do not simply state that the authors conducted a study without providing a summary of the findings.)
3. Do not paste the Annotated Bibliography in the final draft of your paper. The Annotated Bibliography simply provides information that will contribute to the Research Paper – Final Draft.
1. Include the full source citation at the beginning of each summary.
2. Follow current APA format guidelines.
3. Provide sufficient information in the summary so the reader knows what the article contributes to the Research Paper – Final Draft. For example, if you mention a study, also include a summary of the relevant findings. To say, “The authors conducted a study” without an explanation of what they found offers no information.
My research paper is on Teen Pregnacy.
Why Choose Us
Professional Academic Writers
Customer Support 24/7
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
Admission and Business Papers
Editing and Proofreading