Research Methods Assignment | College Homework Help
Begin this portion of your Semester Project only after your Topic Paragraph, Thesis Statement and Research Questions have been approved by your professor.
Your final two sources (5&6) will be selected from the Library Database(s) of your choice.
Your choice may be from a General Purpose database like Academic Search Premier or any of the more subject-specific databases available to you through the ASA Library. Please make sure these sources come from ASA library databases and not websites via Google.
As with your previous source submissions, use the “Write Submission” tab below to create a text box and provide the following for EACH SOURCE:
- State your professor-approved Thesis Statement. This should be the same statement from all previous sources in this sequence.
- Provide the title of the article selection (journal, newspaper, magazine, etc.) you want to include.
- In your own words, briefly describe how this source serves to answer your Research Question(s) and supports your Thesis Statement. What information gaps might this selection fill that your previously selections did not provide?
- Find a direct quotation from this source and paste it in the text box below (this quotation should relate directly to your research question and provide a good example of why you selected this source).
- For the in-text and bibliography (Reference Page) citations needed later, provide the following information to credit this selected quotation:
- Using the “Cite” tool in the database, copy and paste the APA-style citation in the text box below.
REPEAT the above steps for your SIXTH database source.
REMEMBER not to submit the assignment until you have completed BOTH sources. If you need to stop and continue later, use the “Save Draft” button. This will allow you to save your work and resume later. Get Education homework help today