Res 341 week 3 individual assignment survey paper
Res 341 Individual Assignment: Survey Paper
• Develop a problem statement using the business problem selected in Week Two, which can be addressed with survey research.
• Write a 10- to 13-question survey to collect primary data regarding your selected problem statement. You will not administer this survey as part of this assignment.
• Include a mixture of categorical (nominal and ordinal) and quantitative (interval and ratio) variables in your survey questions.
• Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of your survey. In your analysis, include the following:
• Explain how the proposed survey addresses your problem statement.• Determine if your survey questions are appropriate for researching your business problem, and explain why they are.• Identify the level of measurement being used for each of your survey questions.• Explain which ethical implications must be considered when developing survey questions.
• Attach your survey as an appendix to your survey paper. Do not use a survey written by someone other than you. The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate your ability to draft survey questions.