Replacing and ehr system | Education homework help
Critical Thinking Assignment – Replacing and EHR System
Evaluate the healthcare information system acquisition process as if you were preparing to initiate those activities. From the case study “Replacing an EHR System” on pages 147-148, use this study as a background for developing the hypothetical project scope, vendor selection process, determine the system goals and requirements, discuss the RFP process, vendor evaluation process including the evaluation criteria and a cost-benefit analysis. Discuss project management tools that will help you accomplish this task and conduct a risk analysis of what can go wrong during a healthcare information system acquisition.
- Project Steering Committee
- System Requirements
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Vendor Proposals
- Cost-benefit Analysis
Your paper should include the following:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Provide 4 or more references to support your statements.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/statements and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references must be used throughout the assignment and must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the module folder.
- Formatted according to the SEU Guide to Writing and APA.
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.