Recession Assignment | Homework For You
October 19th, 2019
- a)If a dollar is always worth a dollar, why do people say the dollar has ‘lost its value’?
- b)Explain the real rate and nominal rate of interest? Which is more relevant?
- a)People sometimes use the following saying to define recessions and depressions: ‘A recession is when your neighbors lose their jobs; a depression is when you lose your job’. What are some of the observations that make people call an economic downturn a depression rather than a recession?
- b) Why might people who lived through the Great Depression have a different propensity to save than people who only remember the recent economic expansion?
- The demand for vans in a certain country is given by:
D = 12 300 − 240P
where P is the price of a van. Supply by domestic van producers is:
S = 6700 + 60P.
- Explain four types of unemployment and discuss key trends in the Australian labour market. Get Economics homework help today