Questions on the Global Economy Assignments | Online Homework Help
August 7th, 2019
- What are GPNs and how do they function and operate? Who are the GPN actors that are referred to in Chapter 3 and do they work with each other or against each other?
- Discuss the extent to which capital is becoming reterritorialized or disembodied. What does this currently mean to international business which attempts to expand internationally?
- Discuss the extent to which TNCs and/or financialization affect the process of globalization and vice versa.
- Are Non-Government Production entities (NGOs) an effective way to curb excesses of YNCs or part of the problems?
- Group #1 members will take the argument in support of this statement that NGOs are an effective way to curb the excesses of TNCs.
- Technological change is defined as a socially and institutionalized embedded process. Do you agree with this statement and why or why not?
- There are supposedly four types of technological change. List them and define what they mean. Are there more? List these as well.
- Which is more significant, communications technology or transportation technology?
- Group #2 members are to take the position in support of transportation technology.
- Conduct the trends identified by this chapter and where they might lead to the future, if at all.
GLOBAL SHIFT 7E