Questions Assignments | Online Homework Help
2 Different Questions And Separate De Sources Per Questions
1. This discussion is much more straightforward: where do you get your news? Can you identify the leanings or inconsistencies in the content featured in your chosen media source?
Please think critically and as Dr Cornel West once said, “it takes more courage to examine oneself and corners of one’s own mind than it does to face an opponent on the battlefield”; so don’t be shy, please consider the question.
2. For this final journal assignment, students must provide a short response to the following questions:
1. What facets of the prison-industrial complex do you think exist in your community?
2. Please provide a case that is currently in front of the Supreme Court of the United States that will set an important legal precedent.
3. How does the Judicial Branch of government check the actions of the Legislative and Executive Branches in our system of government?