Questions Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
Quiz 4 – Guide
1. What is bioremediation? List the advantages and disadvantages of using bioremediation for soil and groundwater contamination.
2. List five recalcitrant organic compounds that can be targeted by bioremediation.
3. List the types of contaminants are amenable to Bioremediation by providing an example for each type.
4. What types of amendments are typically added to the media to supplement biodegradation process? List amendments and what they are used for and when
5. Choose one of the following processes for Groundwater Bioremediation, describe and explain the process in detail, provide diagrams.
d. Recirculation systems
6. Choose one of the following processes for Source Bioremediation, describe and explain the process in detail, provide diagrams
a. Land Treatment
d. Slurry-Phase Treatment
f. Slurry-Phase Lagoon Aeration
7. Describe one of the bioremediation techniques in detail, provide explanations and draw diagrams
a. Natural Attenuation
8. What are the features of co-metabolism, how do you know it is co-metabolism?
9. Choose one of the following processes for Stormwater Bioremediation, describe and explain the structure and process in detail, provide diagrams
a. Vegetated Swales
b. Rooftop Gardens
c. Constructed Wetlands
10. What are the advantages of stormwater bioremediation. List four minimum
11. What are some disadvanatages of stormwater biorem