Question Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
For this assignment, use one of these two writing references and complete the activities in the “Writing Guide Scavenger Hunt” included in the Resources for this assignment.
1. Name the three acts that are considered plagiarism.
2. List the information that should be added to an APA cover sheet.
3. Does the following sentence require a comma or a semi-colon?
4. Should you use slang or jargon in a business letter?
5. List the basic points for setting up a page in an APA paper.
6. What is a paraphrase?
7. Where in A Writer’s Reference is the “General Guidelines for the Reference List” located?
8. How would you make the following word into a possessive, a plural?
9. Move each of the three following words into past tense.
10. Define the term “introductory phrase.”
11. Format the following information about a book and an article into correct APA reference formatting:
Book: John Jones and Jim Jones. A Handbook for the Ages. Cleveland Ohio. 1975, Barnburner Publishing.
Article: The aspects of Business Ethics. John Smith. 1999, Volume 30, number 15, pages 25-33, The Journal of Business Relations.
12. Where would commas be placed in the following sentence?
The class was difficult interesting but fun.
13. The following sentence contains an introductory phrase. Does the phrase need to be set off by a comma?
When the course is concluded you should know how to punctuate a sentence.
14. True or False: References on an APA reference page are not alphabetized. Explain your answer.
15. Placing an apostrophe in the following word makes it into a plural.