Public Policy Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
November 12th, 2018
- One paragraph essay answer each
- 1. Analyze Garcetti v. Ceballos, to determine whether or not the Pickering balancing test is applicable to this case and state why or why not.
- 2. Many states are facing budget constraints that are shining a light on public employees’ pay and benefits, which have led to debates about state employees’ collective bargaining rights. From a public administrator perspective, speculate to the short-term and long-term effects if limited collective bargaining is adopted. Hint: Look at all the stakeholders involved.
- 3. Examine the Federal Tort Claims Acts (FTCA). Discuss whether these laws reduce the risk to citizens or does it serve a compelling state interest. Analyze Dolan v. United States Postal Service.
- 4. As a public administrator, discuss which view you find more persuasive – that sovereign immunity should be narrowly or broadly construed. State why with examples or evidence to support your position.