Pub 7002 week 2 assignment summarize rulemaking power
Week 2 Assignment: Summarize Rulemaking Power
The rulemaking power of administrative agencies can be implemented in varied ways. Assume you are a graduate student that just completed an internship with a federal agency. As a wrap-up of that internship, your graduate faculty member tasks you with conveying the importance of communications in rulemaking.
Develop a research paper that:
- Assesses the role that agency rulemaking plays in regulating society.
- Details the steps in formal rulemaking.
- Formulates the processes in informal rulemaking.
- Distinguishes the differences between formal and informal rulemaking.
- Defines exempted rules and provides three examples.
Support your paper with a minimum of five (5) scholarly resources in addition to your text. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button below.