Psychology Assignment | Top Essay Writing
Your Final Paper should include a problem statement or description of the social problem you have selected, a discussion of the scope and consequences of the problem, and an assessment of society’s responses to the problem (including public policies and other less formal responses).
Papers should also present a clearly reasoned alternative that is supported by scholarly research. The social problem I have selected is homelessness while the following example can be modified to suit your needs, using this outline as a guide will likely result in a high-quality final paper:
- Describe the social problem.
- Explain why this problem qualifies as a social problem.
- Indicate the sociological theory or theories that may explain this social problem.
- Discuss the individual and social implications of this problem. Your discussion of implications should be supported by accurate research data.
- Summarize what social science experts have to say about this social problem. Are their conclusions methodologically sound?
- Explain what we, as a society, have done about this problem, considering public policies and other less formal responses.
- Explain how well societal efforts to solve the social problem are working.
- Describe an alternative.
- Discuss why the alternative is or can be, an effective response to the problem. Remember to consider the negative consequences of the alternative response.
- Conclude with reflections and thoughts about your chosen social problem.
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources,
- Must document all sources in APA style,
- Must include a separate reference page,
- this is the book I am reading from organ, K. & Furst, G. (2012). Social problems: Causes & responses [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/. Get Psychology homework help today